Using the Map report in Nova Report Center allows you to see who has logged audit data within Nova. Has there been activity in a location which is unfamiliar to your organization? The map allows you to see if there is suspicious activity occurring in locations which your company is not associated with.
Each circle is representative of audit data being logged in that specific location, which can be viewed down to street level. The shade of the circle represents the amount of logs performed at that location.
To add the map report:
- Open a new section and select Map.
- Add a title and description if necessary.
- For the data source, choose Office 365 Audit Data.
- Select your organization and organization group if necessary.
- For select field, select Geo Location.
- Your audit map should now appear. Click close section.