The User Mailbox Security report displays a list of user mailboxes in your company that have non-standard permissions set.
The Data Table
You can add, remove or re-order these columns to display the information in a customised way.
The field definitions are outlined below.
- Identity – Unique identity of the mailbox owner
- Display Name – Display name of the mailbox owner
- User Principal Name – Login id of the mailbox
- User with Access – UPN of the user who has the permission set
- Access Type – The permission level set, i.e. FullAcces, ReadOnly, etc
- Access Scope – Defines whether the permission is Allowed or Denied (Allow or Deny)
- Inherited – Has this permission been inherited from a parent?
This report can be filtered, allowing you to generate bespoke reports about the mailboxes in a particular Department, Country or any other category you choose.
As with all of the reports, this information can be customized, filtered and scheduled.