In many small environments, installing a new version of an Archive Shuttle module is straightforward since only a few servers are involved. In larger, more complex migration environments, this can be cumbersome. This article explains how to update the modules through the Archive Shuttle Admin Interface.
There are a number of steps that need to be followed to upgrade the modules:
- Download the new MSI file for each module from folder separate modules installers for appropriate release. 32-bit modules need to have 32-bit installer, 64-bit modules need to have 64-bit installer.
- The update of modules requires an installed Updater module.
- Copy the MSI files to the following folder on the server which hosts the Archive Shuttle Web Service: \QUADROtech\Archive Shuttle\Webservice\bin\ModuleInstallers
- Navigate to the Modules page in the Archive Shuttle user interface.
- Select one or more modules, and click Update.
The MSI file will then be transferred to the selected server and it will be executed in order to update the information.