From time to time it might be necessary to update the Mailbox Shuttle license file (for example if the license expires or more users are required to be migrated). This article explains how to replace and update the license file.
NOTE: Should an updated license file be required, please contact your Quadrotech partner or representative to acquire the updated file. If you do not have a proper contact, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to begin discussions on how to acquire an updated license key.
The following may be seen in the UI:
And on the license page (?) the following may be seen:
To replace/update the license file, perform the following steps:
1. Obtain a new license.lic file from Quadrotech and copy it to a temporary location on the Mailbox Shuttle server
2. Copy the file to the following locations:
C:\Program Files\QUADROtech\Mailbox Shuttle\Webservice (or an alternate location, if Mailbox Shuttle was installed on a different path or drive)
C:\Program Files\QUADROtech\Mailbox Shuttle\Web (or an alternate location, if Mailbox Shuttle was installed on a different path or drive)
3. When prompted to overwrite the existing license.lic file say ‘Yes’
4. Run an elevated command prompt
5. Issue the command IISRESET
6. Verify the new license has taken affect by going to the License page in the UI. You should not get any messages about the license being expired. It may now look like this: