Consistency job is not working
If EVnearSync has not synchronized data of a closed partition, the following information and steps will help you investigate the issue:
– Enterprise Vault version
– EVnearSync Core version
– EVnearSync Agent(s) version
– Are all closed partitions affected or just any of them? Which one(s)?
– What status can you see on the Consistency Checks Status screen (EVnearSync Admin UI: Monitor -> General -> Consistency Checks)?
– How much data is missing on the destination?
Steps to follow
Make sure the vault store has not failed over as synchronization is disabled once the vault store is failed over. You can check the current status in EVnearSync admin interface: Monitor – > General -> System Status -> Failover Status.
* If green: No vault store has been failed over -> go to Step 1.
* If red: There is a vault store running in the backup mode (failed over) -> go to Step 2.
Run the full consistency check on the affected partition(s) and check if this resolve the issue (after consistency job completion)
* If not: Please enable EVnearSync logging on the server where EVnearSync agent is running, let logging enabled for about 30 minutes and send the log file to us. Send us also the results of these SQL queries (run them against to EVnearSync database):
SELECT*FROM VaultStoreFailoverHistory SELECT*FROM VaultStoreFailoverEntry SELECT*FROM MaintananceJobEntry SELECT*FROM SaveSetReplicationErrorEntry SELECT*FROM Alert WHERE CreatedAt >=GETDATE()-7
Follow this article to enable EVnearSync logging. Please don’t forget to disable the logging once the log file is gathered.
Go to EVnearSync Admin UI: Manage -> Failover -> Vault Store
Identify partition(s) with “Failed – Read Only” State
Make sure the affected source partitions are accessible
* If yes: Select the partition in UI and execute Failback. Situation should go back to normal and replication should work again.
* If no: Investigate and solve the source partition(s) accessibility problem.