Radar and the ‘Data Storage’ needed for Nova share a common backend and data collection framework. This should now be provisioned for an organization/tenant via the Tenant Management System Client (TMS Client). For Quadrotech’s direct customers, this is available at https://account.quadro.tech.
- Connect the tenant. When you create an organization, by default it does not have an Azure Tenant assigned to it. If a user logs in with AAD and that tenant is identified as the default, and that user is not attached to any other tenant, then the Azure Tenant details will be captured. To manually connect the tenant, click the ‘Connect Tenant’ button on the organization, and authorise the Azure Application that appears. Note: This will then connect the tenant and assign the correct white label identifiers to the tenant. This tenant can then be used by Data Collection and DPC.
- Add a Service Account. You need to add at least one working service account on the Service Accounts tab in TMS. The requirements for the service account can be found in this article.
- Provision the Data Collection Instance. On the Data Collection tab, if the instance is not provisioned, you will be able to select a region and click the ‘Provision’ button. Within 2-4 hours you should see Jobs running and completing on this Data Collection tab in the table.
Once this process is complete, both Data Collection and Radar are provisioned.
However, to use Radar you need to take two additional steps (if you do not need to use Radar you can skip these steps):
- Add a subscription: Click ‘Add Trial’ or use the internal tools to add a Subscription for ‘Radar’ / ‘Core’. This will allow Radar to identify this as a valid user.
- Perform a ‘Refresh Users’ sync from within Radar.
The process should then be complete.