Report Readers are assigned a view-only status for reports. They can read, print and download (.CSV or .PDF) reports, but unable to create, import, clone or edit reports. Nova administrators have the right to grant this access to protect and maintain accountability, data integrity and security.
Users’ with the Report Reader role:
- See reports made by their organization (custom reports).
- Schedule and download reports.
- Change sort criteria and column ordering (without saving).
- Use search fields.
- Schedule reports to be sent to any recipient.
- Edit and cancel their own scheduled reports.
- See any pinned reports.
- Modify the sharing status for a report.
- See application settings in the settings panel.
- Access the Manage, Manage Administration, Usage & Adoption or the Service Health tab.