It is now possible to search within Quarter to Date (QTD) and Year to Date (YTD) metrics within the Nova Report Center for date-specific data fields.
The QTD parameter gives you data from the beginning of the current quarter, and ending at the current date.
The YTD parameter gives you data from the beginning of the current year, and ending at the current date.
For example, perhaps you want to see the amount of Azure AD users created within the current year within your tenant. To do this:
- Begin by creating a new report, including title and description if necessary.
- Choose your data source. For these specific filters, you will need sources that include date data fields. For our example, we’re using Office 365 Users.
- For Table fields, choose Display Name and User Created.
- Under Add filter group, select is during, then YTD.
- Add sorting and change your offset and limits if required.
Below is an example of what your report should look like.
Want more custom reports? Check out our examples below: