The Office 365 module needs credentials so it can connect to Office 365. To provide these credentials, follow these steps. This is only if you’re authenticating under basic authentication.
- Log in to the server or workstation where the Office 365 Module is currently deployed using the account that is used to run the Journal Commander Office 365 Service.
- Click Start.
- Open the Credentials Editor.
- Click Add and enter the UPN and password for the account described in the prerequisites section.
- Click OK on the UPN/Password dialog.
- Click Save in the Credentials Editor, and close the application.
These credentials will be used by the module when it connects to Office 365.