Sometimes O365 exports might be stopped due to licensing errors.
This error may be shown in the Archive Shuttle UI:
Error while contacting Licensing Webservice: The request channel timed out while waiting for a reply after 00:10:00. Increase the timeout value passed to the call to Request or increase the SendTimeout value on the Binding. The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout.
The Web Service log file may show the following types of errors:
Some link database licensing data has not been updated for more than 3 days. License invalid.
1) Test webservice availability as it described here
2) The issue can be resolved by correcting the connection settings in your browser (LAN; Proxy server).
3) Doing IISRESET via cmd on the webserver, or restarting IIS AppPools may help as well.
4) Another option is licensing webservice issue and resolution could found here
5) Sometimes when FIPS is enabled license file is marked as invalid and resolution for the issue could be found here