The Audit Timeline allows you to filter down to a very granular level. Once a filter has been set, it can be a setting that is important to track and monitor. The SMS alerting option is a setting that allows you to be notified in near real time if a particular filter has been triggered by an event.
- To set up an alert, first make sure that the filter is configured as you would like to be triggered. Then click on the alarm bell icon.
- You can also set an email alert in this dialog however is not required (but is recommended). For SMS alerting enter the full Phone number including area code preceded by the + sign.
- Once saved the alert will become active. To turn off the alert, delete from the Saved Reports and Alerts node.
- Not all countries are currently supported and also there is a limit of 300 SMS messages per month via the included counter. There is no limit on the number of email alerts you can get.
- Countries supported include all of Europe, North America, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan. If you wish to add your country to this list please contact Support.