The Archive Shuttle Provisioning Module makes use of the Enterprise Vault utility EVPM for several commands operations, such as DisableMailbox, EnableMailbox. Normally the INI file which is generated is deleted by the Provisioning Module after it has been used. Sometimes though, it is useful to keep these files for support-related purposes.
In order to keep the INI files, perform the following steps:
1. Stop the Archive Shuttle Provisioning Module service
2. Locate the file: ArchiveShuttle.Module.EVProvisioning.exe.config in the folder where the module is installed
3. Edit the file and locate:
<add key=”leaveEVPMIniFile” value=”false”/>
4. Change the entry “false” to “true”.
5. Save and close the file
6. Restart the Provisioning Module service.