For enterprises using Office 365, there’s a significant gap in capability between what is provided by native tools and what is needed to successfully manage Office 365. Here are some of the biggest challenges for those managing Office 365 using native tools:
- Data: There are many data sources, and they’re not aggregated, so the data is compartmentalized.
- UI: Many portals are used to perform management activities. There’s inconsistency between the portals, which slows work. Portals are designed for administrators, not self-service capabilities.
- Policies: Policies are workload-specific and not geared toward enterprise business goals and outcomes. Policies are hard to consistently and proactively maintain.
- Adoption & licensing: License usage (versus allocation) is hard to see/understand. No tools are available to support user adoption initiatives.
The Nova platform provides integrated Microsoft 365 reporting, management, and monitoring services. It’s a unified platform where you can perform all management tasks in one place, including configuration management, reporting, monitoring, security, migration, and more.
A closer look at Nova services
Let’s take a closer look at some of the services you’ll find within the Nova platform:
- Migration: Nova offers broad workload support for enterprises going through a cloud-to-cloud migration from consolidation or MAD (merger, acquisition, or divestiture) activities.
- Reporting: Nova contains over 100 pre-defined Microsoft 365 reports. Have unique needs? Personalize Nova using the custom report and custom dashboard capabilities. Then, set alerts based on your criteria. Are you new to Office 365? Use the Adoption Accelerator feature to set benchmarks and track user adoption.
- Security & Audit: Perform investigations and identify compromised accounts quickly and easily from one centralized platform.
- Delegation & Policy Control: Apply Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) easily with preconfigured and custom actions available in Nova. Grant delegated rights granularly across an organization. Then, if desired, use self-service capabilities to enable users to perform certain actions—lessening the burden on a helpdesk.
- Service Monitoring: Stay informed with Office 365 workload availability monitoring. Deploy robots on premises to provide a third-party assessment of user experience.
User interface (video)
Finally, here’s a look at the user interface: