Follow these steps to set up the Outlook app on your iPhone or iPad and sync your contacts.
Install the Outlook app
1. On your mobile device, tap the App Store icon to open the app.
2. In the search bar, type Outlook and tap Microsoft Outlook.
3. Tap Install and wait for the app to install.
4. Tap Open.
5. When the Outlook app opens, tap Get Started.
6. You’ll be prompted to add an account. Follow the steps to set up you work email address.
7. If you’re prompted to choose the account type, select Office 365:
8. When asked if you want to add another account, tap Maybe Later.
9. Outlook will prompt you to enable notifications, and you will then enter your mailbox.
1. Open the Outlook app.
2. Tap the hamburger menu (shown below).
3. Tap the gear icon (shown below).
4. Tap your Office 365 account.
5. Enable the Save contacts option (shown below).
6. Tap Save to my iPhone to confirm you want to save your contacts.
Note: Only people you’ve added to your My Contacts list in Outlook are synced, not your organization’s Global Address List.
Note: Click here to see instructions for installing the Outlook app on an Android device.