The Managed Migrations team will send you a weekly migration status report, which looks like the one below. This article explains some of the key parts of that report.
- User finished migration is the result of this calculation: Finished Migration / Mappings * 100
- Stage 1 (Synced) is the result of this calculation: Imported Items / Routed Items * 100
- Stage 2 (Switched) is the result of this calculation: Finished Migration / Enabled for Switch (Stage 2) * 100
- Shows general mapping statistics for created mappings, through the day the report was created. Shows last week of completed mappings and mapping completed, through the day the report was created.
- It’s possible to add current mappings enabled in Stage 1 (Sync) and in Stage 2 (Switch).
Overall performance statistics
- Shows performance statistics for several different time frames to help understand the migration progress.
- Shows overall Export and Import migration statistics as pie charts, where the green color represents what was already exported or imported and the blue color represents what will be exported or imported.
Issues & Next steps
- The last section contains some information about issues encountered during the last week and next steps for resolving the issue, or what actions need to be taken.
In case of any question, please do not hesitate to contact the Manage Operations Team.