If you need to import report that is not yet available in Nova you can do so by importing report definition in JSON format.
- Go to Report Center
- It will open your screen with all reports
- Click on ‘Import Report JSON’
- The report is loaded and some options are offered.
- The report is visible only for the user who imported it. (Private)
- If you would like this report to be visible for whole organization, it must be shared. (Public)
- To do so, click on Edit and then switch on Share with Org and Save
- To find such report, you can look into Recent or to Private/Public section of the Report Center, depending if the reports are marked Private or Public. Reports can be searched too in Search Reports field
To export report definition please follow this KB