Several versions of Internet Explorer automatically turn on Compatibility View Settings for local intranet sites, and this can affect the Archive Shuttle administration pages. It is advised to turn off this setting, following the steps outlined below.
Internet Explorer 8
1. In Internet Explorer, click on Tools -> Compatibility View Settings
2. Deselect the option labeled ‘Display intranet sites in Compatibility View’
3. Close and re-open Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10 and Internet Explorer 11
1. Press the ALT key to bring up the Internet Explorer menu options
2. Select Tools -> Compatibility View settings
3. Deselect the option labeled ‘Display Intranet sites in Compatibility View’.
4. Close and re-open Internet Explorer