Sometimes it is required to run module(s) for specific period of time to avoid huge workload on machine(s).
Use Archive Shuttle UI to schedule time when module(s) are about to start/stop receiving commands.
Step 1 – Open Archive Shuttle UI
Go to “Configuration” -> “AS Modules” -> select module(s) you want to schedule time for -> “Set schedule” -> pick time for schedule and save
Note: Yellow color = active, White = inactive. Time in pop-up window is based on server time where the Core is installed
Step 2 – Check schedule in logs
Module will start at 10:00am local time (GMT+2). Archive Shuttle always uses for logging time zone GMT+0. In this case logged as start time 08:00am.
Note: Time considered for schedule is server time and time zone where the Core is installed.
1. Server with core module and all modules installed is running in Washington
2. Scheduling module for 02:00pm of local time
3. You will pick in module schedule pop up 02:00pm
4. Module will start at 02:00pm local time
5. Log for core and all modules will show you 06:00pm as a start time (GMT-4 to GMT+0 = +4hours)
1. Server with Core installed is running in London
2. Server with modules installed is running in Washington
3. Scheduling module running in Washington for 02:00pm of local time (assuming Washington time as local time)
4. You will pick in module schedule pop-up 07:00pm, this is equivalent for 02:00pm Washington time
5. Module will start at 02:00pm local time in Washington
6. Log for core module in London will show you 01:00pm as a start time in core module log (GMT+1 to GMT+0 = -1hour)
7. Log for module running in Washington will show you 06:00pm as a start time of that module (GMT-4 to GMT+0 = +4hours)