Sometimes files need to be Re-ingested after they were migrated and deleted, or some items may not be migrated successfully.
–PST Flight Deck version 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2 support this functionality.
1. Launch a PST Flight Deck console > Settings > Locations > Edit
2. Set up “Re-Ingest Location” to Backup or CleanUp, if not set yet.
3. Go to Manage > Files
4. Mark the file that needs to be re-ingested by selecting Action > Mark file for Re-ingest.
5. File will be re-ingested as soon as the “Re-ingest” scheduled task runs.
6. The scheduled task can also be run manually if needed. To do so, go to Settings > Scheduled Tasks > Re-ingest and click on “Run Now” button on ribbon.
*Step #6 can be performed only in the Admin console!