Creating stacked graphs in Nova allows you to view multiple data fields in one easy to analyze chart. For example, in the chart below, we’ll create a stacked bar graph that shows the sum of inbound mail and outbound mail in one chart.
To begin creating your stacked chart:
- Create a new section and give your chart a name.
- Choose the Office 365 Mail Traffic data source.
- Choose Stacked Column. You can also select Stacked Bar or Stacked Line if you prefer.
- For your operator, choose Sum.
- For Applied to, choose Inbound Good Mail and Outbound Good Mail.
- For Series Name, select Scan Date.
- Add sorting, then select Scan Date. Choose descending from the drop down list.
- Input your Offset and Limit. These are the amount of dates that appear in your chart.
The data should now appear within your section. Click close section, then save.
Note: Currently, you can’t download stacked charts as a PDF. We will update this article once this feature becomes available.
See more custom report examples here.