This is an important setting as some companies have customized this setting and this changes where SharePoint sites are automatically created. Note that this is only for SharePoint Cloud Commander projects.
Note: To view this setting, you’ll need to be logged in to your tenant as a SharePoint administrator.
- Go to the Admin center.
- On the left hand side, select show all.
- Then go to the SharePoint admin center.
- On the left hand side, choose settings.
- Here you will see the Site Creaton policy setting.
- Under the ‘Create team sites under’ section, choose, /sites/.