This article explains how you can correctly change the Radar service account password. We recommend you do this on a regular basis to ensure continued security within your environment.
- Office 365 Admin Portal
- Radar Reporting Profile & Settings
Office 365 Admin Portal
To change password for service account:
- Log into your Microsoft Office 365 portal as an Administrator.
- Go to the Admin center
- Select Active Users, click Search and type in the name of the service account
- Select the option box and chose Reset Password
- Ensure that you DO NOT select Make this person change their password the next time they sign in.
Radar Reporting Profile & Settings
- Once you have the password, log into the Radar portal
- Navigate to Profile & Settings
- In the section Office 365 Settings and click the Modify button next to to the credentials you are modifying.
Please note that this password will expire after 30 days, we advise that you set the password to not expire. Please refer to the following article for instructions.