Sometimes you might need to change the location where the Migration agent creates snapshot due to disk space limitations.
1. Go to PST Flight Deck admin console > Settings > Windows Migration Agent > Agent. And, then open Edit XML.
2. Add to the bottom: <PSTLocalCache>%Temp%</PSTLocalCache>
3. %Temp% is default location on C: drive where snapshot is created.
4. Change it to different location where you want snapshot to be created.
5. Save the config and settings.
This action affects all the users assigned to profile with this agent setting.