Sometimes two files with same entry ID will appear in the BITS upload location.
Pre-Processing Backup fails and the following error appears under events:
Post Processing failed for PST Id -116: Multiple PST files with same ID found in upload location! System.InvalidOperationException: Multiple PST files with same ID found in upload location! at QUADROtech.FlightDeck.PostProcess.GenericTaskProcessor` 1.UpdateFileName(TWorkItem item) at QUADROtech.FlightDeck.PostProcess.GenericTaskProcessor` 1.ProcessWorkItem(TWorkItem item)
Solution 1 – Duplicate files (Files with the same size )
Typically the files producing this error are duplicates of one another and the file size of each matches. When this happens, either file can be used to progress because the content is the same.
1. Remove a duplicate PST file from the BITS upload location so there is only one PST file with particular PstFileEntryId in the BITS upload location.
2. Select Remove Process to permit the backup module to reprocess the affected PST file.
3. In the resulting window, select the failed process and select Re-process.
Solution 2 – Files with different content (Files with different sizes)
Sometimes, the PST files causing this issue are two different sizes. To ensure the desired content is what is migrated for this user, it is suggested that we re-upload the file to ensure the latest version of the file is what is migrated.
1. Remove both files with the same entry ID from the BITS upload location.
2. Select Reset Upload while the applicable file is highlighted in the console.
3. Remove failed process by selecting Remove Process while the applicable file is highlighted.
4. In the resulting window, select the failed process and select Re-process.