This is an overview page of all the Enterprise Vault environments that are needed for the migration project. New Enterprise Vault Directories can be added, and Archive Shuttle collects information about this Enterprise Vault directory through the assigned Archive Shuttle Enterprise Vault Collector module.
For every Enterprise Vault Directory, the table lists the following information:
- Vault Store Name
- Number of Archive in this Vault Store
- Total Item Count in this Vault Store
- Total Item Size in this Vault Store
- Total Shortcut Count in the archives’ associated mailbox
- Total Legal Hold Count
- Archive Gathering Enabled
- Backup Mode enabled
Note: The data values will only be shown on screen when “Archive Gathering” has been enabled, and an EV Collector module has been linked. (See below)
Actions to be performed on the EV Environment page
- Add EV Directory: Adds an Enterprise Vault Directory to Archive Shuttle. The following information is needed in order to perform this action:
- Module to associate: Archive Shuttle Enterprise Vault Collector module which should be “responsible” for collecting information about this Enterprise Vault Directory
- Display Name: Friendly name for this Enterprise Vault Directory. This is only a display name and can be used to identify this Enterprise Vault Directory
- EV SQL Server: SQL Server name / instance where this Enterprise Vault Directory hosts its Directory database. This can be a hostname, a Fully Qualified Domain Name, an IP Address or all of the previous with a SQL Named Instance provided.
- EV SQL Database Name: Database name. Defaults to EnterpriseVaultDirectory. This entry is for display purposes only.
- Sync all EV Environments: Queues an update request for all Enterprise Vault Directories by their respective Archive Shuttle Enterprise Vault Collector Modules.
- Sync Active Directory: Queues an update request for all enabled Active Directory Domains by their respective Archive Shuttle Active Directory Collector modules.
- Archive Gathering
- Enable: Enable Archive Gathering for the selected Vault Store(s)
- Disable: Disable Archive Gathering for the selected Vault Store(s)
- Run Now: Queue an Archive Gathering request for the selected Vault Store(s)
- Refresh: Refresh the information on the displayed EV Environment table