Sometimes you may have the need to change the target Exchange Server/Database for a user-mailbox but the migration with Archive Shuttle is already in progress.
It is possible to change the Exchange Server/Database during the Archive Shuttle migration, but it needs to be done in one domain.
You will need to do following:
1) Stop Archive Shuttle Exchange Import service
2) Move the users mailbox from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010
NOTE 1: The OwnerUserSid, MailboxGuid, ContainerId need to be the same in the Archive Shuttle ExchangeMailbox table, and only the LegacyExchangeDN, ExchangeVersionId and ExchangeDatabaseId columns will change.
NOTE 2: You need to have configured the target link on the Links screen for the target server to be able to ingest the data after the mailbox is migrated to another server or database.
3) Execute: Sync AD Users on the Active Directory screen in Archive Shuttle
4) Start Archive Shuttle Exchange Import service
5) The Archive Shuttle migration from EV to the Exch2010 mailbox should continue
NOTE: This approach may not work in every environment as there could be many differences and dependencies. It should be tested with a sample mailbox. If you have more question contact Quadrotech Support.