Archive Shuttle may stop working if the password has been changed for the service account used for migration.
To solve this issue the password needs to be changed for all Archive Shuttle windows services and also for all Archive Shuttle web services in IIS Manager.
The steps are outlined below including screenshots. The screenshots are from Windows 2012 R2. In case you are using a different operating system, e.g. Windows 2008 R2 it may be slightly different.
1/ Change password on Archive Shuttle Core Server:
a. Change password for Archive Shuttle web services
To change the password of the service account for AS web services you will have to login in Archive Shuttle Core Server.
1) Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
2) Go to Application Pools and there you should notice 2 Archive Shuttle application pools.
3) Right click on the application pool and go to ‘Advanced Settings’.
4) Search for ‘Identity’ in the ‘Advanced Settings’ and change the password for the service account. See below:
b. Change password for Archive Shuttle Core (windows service)
To change the password of the service account for AS Core service go to ‘Services’ and double click on the AS Core service. Go to the ‘Log On’ tab where the password can be changed for the account. See below:
2/ Change password for all Archive Shuttle Module services:
To change the password of the service account for AS Modules you will have to log in to all your servers where AS Modules are installed.
1) Go to ‘Services’ and double click on each AS module service.
2) Go to the ‘Log On’ tab where the password can be changed for the account.